Wednesday 19 June 2013

A New Beginning!

So... I've decided to follow my Girlfriend Claire (The Beauty Of This) into the world of blogging....we'll see how that goes.

Well a little about me...
My name is Scott and I'm 25.
Whilst the work aspect of my life is rather boring (retail), my free time consists of Music, Gaming and Gyming. I'm also a bit of a geek and have an obsession with gadgets/technology
Music... I actually play Guitar and currently record covers for my YouTube Channel, which I plan to do more often and also move onto recording some original material in the future...watch this space. I will add videos onto my blog as soon as I have some time. I'll also post about some of the gear I use and some I wish I had.

Gaming... Currently I game on PS3, 3DS, PSP and a little on PC. I've also had an Xbox 360 in the past but sold it as I personally prefer PS (not trying to start a console war). I'll be blogging about favourite games of mine, reviewing new games I get and also talk about future games/consoles I look forward to.

Gym... So I've been going to the gym for the past year and a half and in this time I've learned quite a bit. My aim has been to put on some size and muscle mass as I've always been on the slim/skinny size and not happy with my physique and fitness (yes I know, the reason most people workout) but I'll go into more detail in future post where I will also talk about what kind of routines I do, exercises I like/dislike, exercises I feel work/don't work (for me, everybody is different), and maybe a little bit about nutrition and supplements.

Technology... My obsession with gadgets. So I may not be able to afford all the gadgets I dream to own, but I can dream. Every so often I may hear about a new product that I need to share with everyone, get that phone upgrade I've been waiting for, or maybe I just couldn't resist the urge to buy something new.

So there's a brief insight to who I am and what I plan to blog about, hopefully there's something for everbody. If you want to know anything else about me, ask me about anything to do with my interests, or even just wanna say hi you can reach me by Email or Twitter

...And please help support my Girlfriend Claire by checking out her Blog. She posts about Beauty, Fashion, Music and lots more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment