Wednesday 4 September 2013

An Introduction to ScottHannaTV



Sooooo... As i mentioned in an earlier post about starting up a Youtube channel, Here it is :)...
So i have been concentrating on my YT account over the last couple of weeks, which has led my blog to being a little neglected. As i get going with things, i want to try coincide my channel alongside my blog as best i can, giving people the option of how they want to view my content.
So here is the first video i made for my channel, just an introduction to my random self.




As you can see, I'm not an expert at the whole YouTube thing yet, but i am keen and ready to learn. I hope you enjoy it and what's to come. If you think this is the kind of channel you could be interested in the please Subscribe, Like, Comment and share.
And if you have any suggestions, advice or even requests, make sure to leave me a comment or contact me on twitter or facebook

TWITTER - http://www.twitter.com/ScottHannaTV

FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/ScottDHannaTV

No comments:

Post a Comment