Friday 23 August 2013

Shopping With Girls...

So i was thinking about how girls always wonder why us fellas find shopping with them such a chore, I mean its not that we don't like being in your company, but while you ladies are mesmerised in shoe and bag heaven, us guys are following around like lost dogs.
So why does it pain us so much you ask...hmmm

Well when I look round a shop, I take a the simple route and follow the shops layout through each section.....girls seem to dart from here to there, randomly stopping and turning. It's like the world craziest slalom, I just get totally dizzy.

But it doesn't stop there, while we're trying to navigate through all the shops obstacles, it's time to step it up with a game of buckaroo.... Yes the beloved childhood game just levelled up. Carry this please. Sure. Hold this too. Ok. And this, and this and this.....

Then comes the awkward moments...
Like the trip to the lingerie store, no big deal? Well not until the other girls give you a dirty look when you try help pick out something nice and suddenly you feel like some kind of pervert....just great.
And those awkward questions that you must answer with the utmost of care...
Do I look fat in this?......Now What sane person would really say yes, we would be killed in our sleep.
Do you like this? Not really. Why not? Just don,t. Well I'm gonna buy it anyway cause I like it.... Then why did you ask me?
.....and now you're in the dog house.
Always think about how you answer guys, you've seen the heels she wears, and they will not feel good wedged in the side of your head.

Speaking of shoes.......and bags.....
Why do you have a pair of shoes and several bags for every occasion imaginable? Day wear, evening wear, day out, girls night, birthdays, weddings.....shopping :/
Finally it's the time we get to have a rest, the trip to the changing rooms.
Sorry did I say resting, I meant stood waiting......and waiting.................and waiting Are they still in there, did they come out......did they find narnia?
Ok so maybe I've exaggerated a little bit.......cough

But seriously ladies, we love you really, and you always manage to look amazing. So I guess our suffering is worth it.
So guys, what are you views on shopping with the girls? Or maybe you ladies have some views about shopping with a guy? Leave your comments, I would love to hear all your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment