Thursday 8 August 2013

Back Drops and Preperations

So this evening I have sat down with Claire to have thinking session about vlogs. I whipped up a quick little back drop to sum myself up....options were limited as I'm using a spare room for now. I have come to the decision that for my first vlog I'll be doing a simple get to know me introduction video ....the clue is in the name. a little insight into who i am. hopefully this will be the start of something fun and fulfilling and become something big. when the channel gets going i want to do requests, challenges, reviews and even giveaways.

So here is my new backdrop to get going with..


I know it's simple but it does the job. So Let me know what you think.

And dont forget to visit my new vlog channel www.youtube.com/ScottHannaTv and look out for my videos to come

...see you there really soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment