Tuesday 13 August 2013

New new new

So everything has arrived. New twitter, new youtube channel and new video. As I mentioned in previous posts, I was starting a new project. And that all kicks off now. I want all you to be apart of it so please check it out...... You never know, you might just like it.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me tell you. I have started up a new youtube channel for vlogging, challenges, fun videos for everyone. I have just uploaded my introduction video which you can watch here and follow my new twitter account here.

I plan to have a lot of fun with this channel, doing things like weekly challenges, collaberations with claire when she starts her new channel and more. I'm open to suggestions and requests too, and for my next (or future) video i'd like to do a Q and A, so if you have any questioins for me, leave a comment on the video or ask me in a tweet.

Hope to see you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment