Thursday 8 August 2013

Future Project...

Soo....

I have created a new youtube account for my future venture into the world of vlogging. I'm going to take a little time planning and building idea's for the channels content, which is where you come in. Yes readers, and hopefefully future viewers, are going to help me with the project. I am reaching out to everyone for suggestions, requests, challenges :) and even for tips and advice for my content.

Hopefully with your help, we can build something amazing together. By the viewers, for the viewers.

So please help in anyway you can with your ideas :)

Twitter: @scottimusprim3
Email: scottimusprim3@gmail.com
Google+: plus.google.com/103316175092456197651

New YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/ScottHannaTV

No comments:

Post a Comment