Tuesday 6 August 2013

My supplement stack...

So I thought it's about time I shared what supplements I use to help keep me going in the gym. I get most of my supplements from myprotein.co.uk, they have an amazing range of products to suit just about anyone's goals and their prices are much more affordable than the more popular brand names.


So here's what I'm currently using / have used:

Total Gainer Mass Builder (myprotein)
This weight gain shake is a bulky 417 calories per 100g serving with 35g Protein and 46g Carbohydrates
I am currently having 2 servings a day to help increase my calorie intake and the cookies and cream flavour is delicious.

Impact Whey (myprotein)
Simple whey protein shake with a little under 25g Protein per 30g serving.
Great for anyone looking to add more protein into their diet and is easy on the wallet.
I usually add this into my diet when I can't afford to buy enough total gainer for 2 servings a day. This is my cheap alternate and can be used as a base to make your own shake.

Creatine Monohydrate (myprotein)
Extremely cheap supplement to help replenish glycogen levels in your muscles. Can help maintain energy levels throughout workouts and also works well for recovery.
I recently stopped using this supplement as it was causing to break out in spots on my face and shoulders. If using, ensure to increase your water intake.

BCAA Branched Chain Amino Acids (myprotein)
This supplent is a little on the expensive side, but is used to prevent muscle breakdown. To be taken 30mins before workout and straight after.
I am not currently using these as I wasn't seeing enough of an affect for the cost.

Extra High Strength CLO (seven seas)
I buy these cod liver oil tablets whenever I feel my joints need some care, I choose this one because of the high omega 3 and they are fairly priced.

So these are the supplements that are usually in my stack, what do you think?

Get discount on your first order at Myprotein with this code: MP572224
Just enter at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment